- Miami is hot and gross and smutty. I will not be heading there for vacation any time soon.
- The fourth of July was very fun. Our ward had a breakfast in the morning and played patriotic music. We took it easy on the weekend and then shot off some fireworks in our backyard. Zach wants to see them but holds on with a kung fu death grip when they go boom. Pictures are coming.
- Volleyball camp is exhausting and fun and now it is over and I am SO glad (and so is Brian).
- I am officially as big as a house. Even the people I know well think I'm going into labor any minute. It's still 4 weeks away people.
- Zach has pooped in the potty for an entire week. Hooray for Zach.
- Speaking of the "big boy", yesterday he decided what house we should buy and what his baby brother's name should be. We want to take him car shopping with us next.
- The highlight of this past weekend was stopping at one of the local parks with a wading pool. It was fun to splash each other and be silly for a bit.
- We may have actually bought a house today. If and when we find out for sure I will post pics and info. No reason to get excited until it is for real.
Well that's the meat of it. I hope to talk with you all soon.
Wow, a lot has happened indeed. I'm sorry you're getting those people saying "any day now?" stuff. I bet you wish it was though, right? Anyway, I want to know what name Zach picked for John Wayne. :)
ReplyDelete