Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot

This week was a record setting heat wave in Seattle. We survived and now we are having fun in our warm 80's weekend. We spent a lot of time down by the water and Alki at sunset which made it fun, especially since it is always 10 degrees cooler there. This is probably the first time in my entire life that I really don't like the heat. Hopefully, I will get back to being myself sooner or later. Zach dealt with the heat very well but he has decided that he does not like the Blue Angels. Not even a little bit. No pictures today as we are packing boxes and life is pretty much chaos right now. My due date is officially 2 weeks and 5 days away but Brian and I are both predicting a baby sooner then that. Thank you to all our friends and family that have offered to help in the coming month!

1 comment:

  1. I am holding you personally responsible for seeing to it that Seattle is nice and cool when I come to visit in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete