No baby yet. I officially started maternity leave yesterday because I am having contractions (as irregular as they may be) and I am anything but focused. So just boxing up a few more things about our house. We have several rooms done. Zach's is the only room untouched as of yet. Zach's last day at school is Friday. He will be excited to spend more time with mommy - even if there is a new addition here too.
Got word that things still are on track to close on Friday on our house. So many changes. A very fun time.
Here's a picture from our Hawaii trip when we hiked up a waterfall near the road to Hana. You can see how big I was in May already.
Got word that things still are on track to close on Friday on our house. So many changes. A very fun time.
Here's a picture from our Hawaii trip when we hiked up a waterfall near the road to Hana. You can see how big I was in May already.
Okay, so if anyone reads my comment, she DID have her baby. She had him Saturday night and he is beautiful and well and mom is doing well also. Shannon and little Tyler are back home and Shannon will post pics of him soon.... hopefully :)
ReplyDelete