We are all just plugging along here in Seattle. Tyler is now three weeks old and growing fast because he eats like a maniac. Brian will be crazy busy at work until after the 15th so its just me and my two little boys until then. If I can just convince Tyler to sleep a little more ar night OR get Zach to take a nap in the day it will be a peice of cake.
Today we went for a long walk - well Zach rode his bike and I pushed the stroller so I guess I'm the only one who walked. There is a beautiful trail that goes along a river near our new house. So fun to explore.
Tyler is starting to fade, maybe sleep is on the horizon!
hopefully things will relax into a nice schedule soon. pictures please! (this is jessica)
ReplyDeleteThe computer with the pictures on it is not working and Brian wont have time to even look at it until after the 15th.
ReplyDelete