Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Preperations

Getting Ready for Easter!



These are big cookies! We did have to explain, more than once, that the cookies could be eaten over time, they didn't need to be eaten all at once.





Egg Coloring with Kool Aid?: 5 Questions
  1.  Kool Aid?  At least it smelled good (I forgot how good Kool Aid smells good!
  2. Isn't the best part of coloring eggs supposed to be the funny "spoon" they give you for dipping the eggs?
  3. Sitting on the counter, am I supposed to allow this?
  4. Is Pinterest to blame for this? 
  5. Kool Aid?  "OH YEAH!"
funny gifs









Tyler broke the first egg.  This is a shot shortly after it happened.  I don't think he was too broken up about it.










Here is an action shot.  This egg is dying.










They boys are doing an eggcellent job of focusing on the coloring effort.

It didn't last long.  They were over, easily before  the eggs were done.  So how do you like your eggs?    

No comments:

Post a Comment