Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kindergarten Rocks



Zach will be starting Kindergarten in the fall/late summer .  He and I got a sneak peak of his new school, Tiffany Park Elementary.  Home of the fighting Tigers.  Zach should be in good shape heading into the first year of his formal education.  He can already perform many of the basic tasks necessary to compete at this level.

Zach's best friend from pre-school will be attending the same class as he,  and this has him excited.  While I filled out a mountain of paperwork, he and his friend were allowed to go play on the play ground.  Rumor has it the playground is awesome,  But I wouldn't know.



This was completely unfair,  isn't he the one going to school? Shouldn't he be doing the paperwork?  I have put in more than my fair share of time in school.

The school is 2.6 miles from the house.  Zach will be riding the bus.  We are eagerly awaiting the bus schedule.



View Larger Map

Here is Zach, posed next to his favorite letter.  We are still working on that smile.


I think Zach is ready for School!!!

1 comment:

  1. Go Zach!!!
    I think you are ready for school too.
    Looks like a great place.
    You will have a good time.
    Love grandma in Colorado

    ReplyDelete