
So we closed on our house August 14th. Took a truck load of stuff over that night and finished up the next day. It was a bit of last minute as we litterally did not even call to see about a truck until 4 pm that day. Jes and Jeff were amazing. Their help made the whole thing possible. Then on Saturday, August 15th I decided it was time to go to the hospital around 10:00. Tyler was born at 11:59 pm. He has a full head of dark hair and looks like Shannon - except for the nose. We aren't sure whose nose he has yet. He is a very good baby. He sleeps and eats well and makes really funny faces. Sometimes in his sleep he goes through the entire range of emotions in less then a minute. Already he looks different from when he was born - they change so fast! Unfortunately I'm on the wrong computer right now so I can't put any more picutres up but they will come soon.
Zach is adjusting. At first he wanted nothing to do with his brother but now he wants to hold him all the time. He tried to play soccer with him today but that didn't go over well with me. They are getting used to each other.
We've been very blessed to get help from both our new and old wards in the form of meals and playdates for Zach. Jessica gets the gold star for all the unpacking she did while I was in the hospital. I came home to a home, complete with flowers from my new yard in every room. The new house is fun and will be more fun as we get more unpacked. And of course Brian is wonderful. That's really all I can say about that here without getting overly emotional.
Whew! That was a busy weekend.
I want to see pictures of the boys together! or a video would be perfect - yes, i really need a video of the brothers being cute together!!! that is all - you are amazing! (by the way, this is jessica, and my computer is stupid right now)
ReplyDeleteThat's right...blame it on the computer. :) I'll try to get some video of the boys being cute together. They are not together that often.
ReplyDeleteMy computer is lame too. This is Lauren. I talked to mom today and she said the thing about Tyler's many faces. He sounds SO sweet and I cannot wait to meet him! :( and :)
ReplyDelete